Please note the following COVID-19 update for CLS returning after lockdown is lifted in line with the Department’s latest School Operations Guide:
- Staff and secondary school students attending a CLS (school premises or community venue) must continue to wear a face mask indoors.
These requirements take effect from 28 July 2021 and will remain in place for at least two weeks. In addition:
- CLS staff, students and parents (who enter school premises) must continue to check-in using the QR code system. (Please note, attendance rolls do not replace the QR code check-in system)
- CLS should continue to follow the COVID-safe principles for schools which set out important measures for reducing COVID-19 transmission risk, including promoting outdoor air ventilation, facilitating regular hand hygiene and ensuring unwell students do not attend their CLS class if they are unwell.
- QR code check-in system
- Open the camera or the QR reader application on your smartphone.
- Point your camera at the QR code to scan the QR code.
- A notification will pop-up on screen.
- Click on the notification to open the website link.
- Enter your contact details.
- Select ‘Check in’.
- A confirmation will appear on your screen when you’ve successfully checked in