INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS IN 2021
1. Tuition fees $250 per student per term, 2-nd student from same family $150, 3-rd student or more from same family $50. Unregistered students will incur an extra $50 per term. Payments are accepted via Internet transfers to account “Malvern Russian Community School”: BSB: 063159 account number 10135189. In description please write students surname & initials. You can also make cash payments. Tuition fees must be paid within the first 3 weeks of each term. Late payments will incur an extra $20 per student. A partial refund can be made if a student has been absent for more than 5 weeks in a row due to sickness supported by a doctor’s certificate.
2. Student Enrolment Forms for 2021 must be completed & signed by parent/guardian for each student & returned to the Principal of Malvern Russian Community School in person or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26 February 2021.
3. The school administration holds no responsibility for mobiles & other valuables that students choose to bring to school.
4. Cigarettes & chewing-gum are prohibited on the premises/territory of the school (including parents). Mobiles must be switched of during academic hours.
5. The school territory must be vacated by 9.30 pm sharp as per agreement with residential neighbourhood. For further details, please refer to our Discipline Policy & Codes of Conduct for 2019 – 2021.
Principal: Peter Diachevsky: mobile 0409-886-478, email: email@example.com
VCE Coordinator: Tatiana Zemlinsky mobile 0413-144-681, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
65A Tooronga Rd Malvern East 3145